Sunday, October 30, 2005

15's Their Everywhere! Their Everywhere!

Wow! the number 15 keeps showing up everywhere for me today. What message does 15 have for me? The 15's have my attention, now all I have to do is figure out the message.

The 1 is about the self, so that means this has to do with me, not someone else. Number 1 also respresents leadership, responsibilty and success. The number 5 is about change, freedom and travel. Adding 1 and 5 together gives me a 6. Number 6 brings my attention to family, music, harmony, beauty and health. Maybe I need to make some changes by redecorating 6 my family home. Or maybe I need to make some personal changes 5 by being more loving 6, forgiving and tolerant to create more harmony 6 within my family. Have I been self-indulgent 5 avoiding my family's needs?

A change 5 in residence 6 for me 1 is not out of the question under this 15/6 energy. Before changing address, I will to do a relocation report on the number vibrations of the new place. Does the new address energy mesh with my energy or is it going to be a challenge? If it is a challenge what can I do to make it more compatible to my energy? Challenges can affect my health 6. Maybe a family vacation would meet the energy of this vibration. I will lead 1 the way for the family adventure.

The freedom 5 to have time to myself 1 to work on my goals will be quite a gift. Will this change 5 of energy help me to attain my goals along my Native Path? I will figure out which one of these scenarios fits my situation at the present moment.

If I no longer see the 15's I will know I got the message.

, ,